Friday, October 25, 2013

Puttering away

A cluttered toolbox
With a half dozen small projects on the go and no deadlines looming until early November, I've been a little scatter-brained in the workshop lately.  I'm starting new projects faster than I'm finishing old ones so its beginning to feel like there are a lot of loose ends that need tying up.  Hopefully next week, I'll be wrapping up a few projects and begin delivering them.  In the meantime, I've got half-finished Beothuk arrows, copper pressure flakers, ground slate and nephrite endblades and assorted rawhide and sinew projects laying around.

Cut handles and copper ground wire for pressure flakers.

Partially finished nephrite (L) and ground slate (R) endblades.
Photo Credits: Tim Rast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails