Monday, February 2, 2015

Assembling Jewellery

Pairs of Recent Indian Arrowheads
I've moved on to assembling the knapped points that I showed on Friday into necklaces and earrings.  I needed to make a few more small points in order to make enough pairs of similar sized points for earrings.  The larger arrowheads and endblades are wired individually for necklaces.  I needed to order some more leather cord and accidentally bought it from China, so it may be a few weeks before the necklaces are assembled.  The customer doesn't need the order until the summer tourist season, so the timing shouldn't be an issue.

Not quite as chaotic as it first appears;  most of the points are partnered up to make earring pairs.

Photo Credits: Tim Rast

2 comments:

  1. Tim, are your points available for purchase online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if any of the retailers that I supply have online stores, but if you are interested, I sometimes have inventory on hand or can work on custom pieces. elfshot.tim@gmail.com

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails